kpm

Kay Park Memorials

This project's purpose was to update the Kay Park Memorial's website that I had previously created. I talk in more detail about the previous site here.

After having the old website up for over a year, me and my family felt it was time to give the website a makeover. We agreed that it looked out of date, lacked modernism and overall didn't represent our business as best as we would've liked.

Throughout the 1+ year of having the site up and tracking the Google Analytics, I noticed the majority of our traffic is through mobile users. I kept this in mind when planning out the design of the new site. I wanted to ensure that it was more mobile user friendly.

The main key factor I wanted to integrate into the new site was to make sure it looked modern. I wanted to cut back on any unecessary content and to have a slick/simplistic design.

The previous website contained Google adverts that within it's lifetime earned £11.54. I decided to remove adverts from the new site because I didn't want to clutter the pages with extra content and also didn't want to drive customers elsewhere while they were using our site.

Link: https://www.kayparkmemorials.com/
Technologies:
Memorials
kpm
Services
kpm
Materials
kpm
Designs
kpm